How do you compute the probability given the weights? Also, given a
probability, you need to sample positive and negative based on the
probability, and how do you do this? I'm pretty sure that the LoR will
give you correct weights, and please see the
generateMultinomialLogisticInput  in
https://github.com/apache/spark/blob/master/mllib/src/test/scala/org/apache/spark/mllib/classification/LogisticRegressionSuite.scala

Sincerely,

DB Tsai