Thanks for the reply Yanbo.

I understand that the model will be trained using the indexer map created
during the training stage.

But since I am getting a new set of data during prediction, and I have to
do StringIndexing on the new data also,
Right now I am using a new StringIndexer for this purpose, or is there any
way that I can reuse the Indexer used for training stage.

Note: I am having a pipeline with StringIndexer in it, and I am fitting my
train data in it and building the model. Then later when i get the new data
for prediction, I am using the same pipeline to fit the data again and do
the prediction.

Thanks and Regards,
Vishnu Viswanath

--