Hi,

Latency isn't such a big issue as it sounds. Did you try it out and failed
some performance metrics?

In short, the *Mesos* executor on a given slave is going to be long-running
(consuming memory, but no CPUs). Each Spark task will be scheduled using
Mesos CPU resources, but they don't suffer much latency.

iulian

Iulian Dragos

------
Reactive Apps on the JVM