Hello

I have a question about AWS CLI for people who use it.

I create a spark cluster with aws cli and i’m using spark step with jar
dependencies. But as you can see below i can not set multiple jars because AWS
CLI replaces comma with space in ARGS.

Is there a way of doing it? I can accept every kind of solutions. For example,
i tried to merge these two jar dependencies but i could not manage it.

aws emr create-cluster
…..
…..
Args=[--class,com.blabla.job,—jars,"/home/hadoop/first.jar,/home/hadoop/second.jar",/home/hadoop/main.jar,--verbose]

I also tried to escape comma with \\, but it did not work.