Hi All,

  I have the following scenario in writing rows to Cassandra from Spark
Streaming -

in a 1 sec batch, I have 3 tickets with same ticket number (primary key)
but with different envelope numbers (i.e envelope 1, envelope 2, envelope
3.) I am writing these messages to Cassandra using saveTocassandra. Now if
I verify the C* DB, I see that some rows are updated by envelope 1 and
other rows by envelope 3 which is nothing but inconsistent rows. Ideally
all the rows must contain data of envelope 3.
I have not set any parameters such as-
spark.cassandra.output.batch.size.rows
spark.cassandra.output.batch.buffer.size
spark.cassandra.output.consurrent.writes

What would be the default values for these ?

Can someone throw light on the issue  ?

Regards,
Padma Ch