Hi Jacek, thank you for your answer. I looked at TaskSchedulerImpl and
TaskSetManager and it does looked like tasks are directly sent to
executors. Also would love to be corrected if mistaken as I have little
knowledge about Spark internals and very new at scala.

--
Nisrina Luthfiyati - Ilmu Komputer Fasilkom UI 2010
http://www.facebook.com/nisrina.luthfiyati