Hi All,

Imagine I have a Production spark streaming kafka (direct connection)
subscriber and publisher jobs running which publish and subscriber (receive)
data from a kafka topic and I save one day's worth of data using
dstream.slice to Cassandra daily table (so I create daily table before
running spark streaming job).

My question if all the above code runs in some scheduler like autosys how
should I say to spark publisher to stop publishing as it is End of day and
to spark subscriber to stop receiving to stop receiving without killing the
jobs ? if I kill my autosys scheduler turns red saying the job had failed
etc ...
Is there a way to stop both subscriber and publisher with out killing or
terminating the code.

Thanks