I see this happens when there is a deadlock situation. The RDD test1 has a
Couchbase call and it seems to be having threads hanging there. Eventhough
all the connections are closed I see the threads related to Couchbase
causing the job to hang for sometime before it gets cleared up.

Would the driver not wait till all the stuff related to test1 is completed
before calling test2 as test2 is dependent on test1?

val test1 =RDD1.mapPartitions.()

val test2 = test1.mapPartititions()