MapOutputTracker is used to track the map output data, which will be used
by shuffle fetcher to fetch the shuffle blocks. I'm not sure it is related
to hardware resources, did you see other exceptions beside this one? This
Akka failure may related to other issues.

If you think system resource might be one potential cause, you'd better
increase the vm resource to try again, just to verify your assumption.