Hi all,

I'm sure this must have been solved already, but I can't see anything obvious.

Using Spark Streaming, I'm trying to execute a transform function on a DStream
at short batch intervals (e.g. 1 second), but only write the resulting data to
disk using saveAsTextFiles in a larger batch after a longer delay (say 60
seconds).

I thought the ReceiverInputDStream window function might be a good help here,
but instead, applying it to a transformed DStream causes the transform function
to only execute at the end of the window too.

Has anyone got a solution to this?

Thanks,
Ewan