Okay, i solved this problem...
It was my own fault by setting the RootLogger for the java.util.logging*.
An explicit name for the handler/level solved it.

Am 2016-01-11 12:33, schrieb Max Schmidt:
I checked the handlers of my rootLogger
(java.util.logging.Logger.getLogger("")) which where
a Console and a FileHandler.

After the JavaSparkContext was created, the rootLogger only contained a
'org.slf4j.bridge.SLF4JBridgeHandler'.