Hi Prabhu thanks for the response. I did the same the problem is when I get
process id using jps or ps - ef I don't get user in the very first column I
see number in place of user name so can't run jstack on it because of
permission issue it gives something like following

7000028852   3553   9833   0   04:30   ?  00:00:00   /bin/bash blabal