I tried using Spark 1.6 in a stand-alone cluster this morning.

I submitted 2 jobs (and they both executed fine).  In fact, they are the exact
same jobs with just some different parameters.

I was able to view the application history for the first job.

However, when I tried to view the second job, I get the following error message.

Application history not found (app-20160113140054-0001)
No event logs found for application SparkSync Application in
file:///root/spark/applicationHistory. Did you specify the correct logging
directory?

Everything works fine with Spark 1.5.  I'm able to view the application history
for both jobs.

Has anyone else noticed this issue?  Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Darin.