I am using the following command to submit Spark job, I hope to send jar and
config files to each executor and load it there

spark-submit --verbose \
--files=/tmp/metrics.properties \
--jars /tmp/datainsights-metrics-source-aembly-1.0.jar \
--total-executor-cores 4\
--conf "spark.metrics.conf=metrics.properties" \
--conf
"spark.executor.extraClassPath=datainsights-metrics-source-assembly-1.0.jar"
\
--class org.microsoft.ofe.datainsights.StartServiceSignalPipeline \
./target/datainsights-1.0-jar-with-dependencies.jar

--files and --jars is used to send files to executors, I found that the
files are sent to the working directory of executor like
'worker/app-xxxxx-xxxx/0/

But when job is running, the executor always throws exception saying that it
could not find the file 'metrics.properties'or the class which is contained
in 'datainsights-metrics-source-assembly-1.0.jar'. It seems that the job is
looking for files under another dir other than working directory.

Do you know how to load the file which is sent to executors?