Hi

My project is implemented using Java 8 and Python. Some times its handy to
look at the spark source code. For unknown reason if I open a spark project
my java projects show tons of compiler errors. I think it may have something
to do with Scala. If I close the projects my java code is fine.

I typically I only want to import the machine learning and streaming
projects.

I am not sure if this is an issue or not but my java projects are built
using gradel

In eclipse preferences -> scala -> installations I selected Scala: 2.10.6
(built in)

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciate

Andy