I also would be interested in some best practice for making this work.
Where will the writeup be posted? On mesosphere website?

-------- Original message --------
From: Sathish Kumaran Vairavelu <vsathishkuma...@gmail.com>
Date: 01/19/2016  7:00 PM  (GMT-05:00)
To: Tim Chen <t...@mesosphere.io>
Cc: John Omernik <j...@omernik.com>, user <user@spark.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Docker/Mesos with Spark

Thank you! Looking forward for it..

On Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 4:03 PM Tim Chen <t...@mesosphere.io> wrote:
Hi Sathish,
Sorry about that, I think that's a good idea and I'll write up a section in the
Spark documentation page to explain how it can work. We (Mesosphere) have been
doing this for our DCOS spark for our past releases and has been working well
so far.
Thanks!
Tim
On Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 12:28 PM, Sathish Kumaran Vairavelu