Hi all,

I am joining two tables with common columns using full outer join. However,
the current Dataframe API doesn't support nature joins, so the output
contains redundant common columns from both of the tables.

Is there any way to remove these redundant columns for a "nature" full
outer join? For a left outer join or right outer join, I can select just
the common columns from the left table or the right table. However, for a
full outer join, it seems it is quite difficult to do that, because there
are null values in both of the left and right common columns.

Thanks,
Zhong