Hi Robin,

I am using Spark 1.3 and I am not able to find the api
Graph.fromEdgeTuples(edge RDD, 1)

Regards,
Praveen
Well you can use a similar tech to generate an RDD[(Long, Long)] (that’s
what the edges variable is) and then create the Graph using
Graph.fromEdgeTuples.
Robin East
*Spark GraphX in Action* Michael Malak and Robin East
Manning Publications Co.
http://www.manning.com/books/spark-graphx-in-action