Hi,

>From the signature of the "mapWithState" method I infer that by returning a
"None.type" (in Scala) the key is removed from the state. Is that so? Sorry
if it is in the docs, but it wasn't entirely clear to me.

I'm chaining operations and calling "mapWithState" twice (one to
consolidate, then I perform some operations that might, or might not
succeed, and invoke "mapWithState" again). I'm getting this error[1] which
I suppose is because I'm returning "None" in the "mapWithState" function.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Udo.

[1]: java.util.NoSuchElementException: State is not set
    at org.apache.spark.streaming.StateImpl.get(State.scala:150)