Hi David,

My company uses Lamba to do simple data moving and processing using python
scripts. I can see using Spark instead for the data processing would make it
into a real production level platform. Does this pave the way into replacing
the need of a pre-instantiated cluster in AWS or bought hardware in a
datacenter? If so, then this would be a great efficiency and make an easier
entry point for Spark usage. I hope the vision is to get rid of all cluster
management when using Spark.

Thanks,
Ben