Hi Sir/madam,
Greetings of the day.

I am working on Spark 1.6.0 with AWS EMR(Elastic Map Reduce). I'm facing some
issues in reading large(500 mb) file in spark-sql.
Sometimes i get heap space error and sometimes the executors fail.
i have increased the driver memory, executor memory, kryo serializer buffer
size.. etc.. but nothing helps.

I Kindly request your help in resolving this issue.

Thanks
Arun.
If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and
destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email,
and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. Where permitted by applicable law, this e-mail
and other e-mail communications sent to and from Cognizant e-mail addresses may
be monitored.