Hey Udo,

mapWithState usually uses much more memory than updateStateByKey since it
caches the states in memory.

However, from your description, looks BlockGenerator cannot push data into
BlockManager, there may be something wrong in BlockGenerator. Could you
share the top 50 objects in the heap dump and the thread dump?