1. It happens to all the classes inside the jar package.
2. I didn't do any changes.
       - I have three nodes: one master and two slaves in the conf/slaves
file
       - In spark-env.sh I just set the HADOOP_CONF_DIR parameter
       - In spark-defaults.conf I didn't change anything
3. The container doesn't even starts.

It seems like there is some problem when sending the jar files. I have just
realised I get the following message.
Diagnostics: java.io.IOException: Resource
file:/opt/spark/BenchMark-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar changed on src filesystem
(expected 1455792343000, was 1455793100000