Hi Teng,

Are you using VPC in EMR? Seems quite curious though that you can lock in
traffic at gateway, subnet, security group (using private setting using
NAT) and still feel insecured. I will be really interested to know what
your feelings are based on. I bet Amazon guys will also find it very
interesting.

And I am almost sure that none of EMR hosted services of HADOOP, SPARK,
Zepplin, etc are exposed to the external IP addresses even if you are using
the classical setting.

Regards,
Gourav Sengupta