Sorry where is the source of data. Are you writing to Oracle table or reading
from?

In general JDBC messages will you about the connection failure halfway or any
other message received say from Oracle via JDBC.

What batch size are you using for this transaction?

HTH

Dr Mich Talebzadeh

LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=AAEAAAAWh2gBxianrbJd6zP6AcPCCdOABUrV8Pw>

 <http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com/> http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com

NOTE: The information in this email is proprietary and confidential. This
message is for the designated recipient only, if you are not the intended
recipient, you should destroy it immediately. Any information in this message
shall not be understood as given or endorsed by Peridale Technology Ltd, its
subsidiaries or their employees, unless expressly so stated. It is the
responsibility of the recipient to ensure that this email is virus free,
therefore neither Peridale Technology Ltd, its subsidiaries nor their employees
accept any responsibility.