Suhass,

When I referred to interactive shells, I was referring the the Scala & Python
interactive language shells. Both Python & Scala come with respective
interacive shells. By just typing “python” or “scala” (assume the installation
bin directory is in your $PATH), it will put fire up the shell.

As for the “pyspark” and “spark-shell”, they both come with the Spark
installation and are in $spark_install_dir/bin directory.

Have a go at them. Best way to learn the language.

Cheers
Jules

--
“Language is the palate from which we draw all colors of our life.”
Jules Damji