Maurin,

I don't know the technical reason why but: try removing the 'limit 100'
part of your query. I was trying to do something similar the other week and
what I found is that each executor doesn't necessarily get the same 100
rows. Joins would fail or result with a bunch of nulls when keys weren't
found between the slices of 100 rows.

Once I removed the 'limit xxxx' part of my query, all the results were the
same across the board and taking samples worked again.

If the amount of data is too large, or you're trying to just test on a
smaller size, just define another table and insert only 100 rows into that
table.

I hope that helps!