Just replied to your other email, but here’s the same thing:

Just do:

val df = sqlContext.read.load(“/path/to/parquets/*”)

If you do df.explain it’ll show the multiple input paths.

From: "andres.fernan...@wellsfargo.com<mailto:andres.fernan...@wellsfargo.com>"
<andres.fernan...@wellsfargo.com<mailto:andres.fernan...@wellsfargo.com>>
Date: Tuesday, March 1, 2016 at 12:01 PM
To: "user@spark.apache.org<mailto:user@spark.apache.org>"
<user@spark.apache.org<mailto:user@spark.apache.org>>
Subject: Union Parquet, DataFrame

Good day colleagues. Quick question on Parquet and Dataframes. Right now I have
the 4 parquet files stored in HDFS under the same path:
/path/to/parquets/parquet1, /path/to/parquets/parquet2,
/path/to/parquets/parquet3, /path/to/parquets/parquet4…
I want to perform a union on all this parquet files. Is there any other way of
doing this different to DataFrame’s unionAll?

Thank you very much in advance.

Andres Fernandez