Sumedh,

How would this work? The only server that we have is the Oozie server with no
resources to run anything except Oozie, and we have no sudo permissions. If we
run the mount command using the shell action which can run on any node of the
cluster via YARN, then the spark job will not be able to see it because it
could exist on any random unknown node. If we run the mount command using shell
commands in spark, then could be possible that the mount will exist on the same
node as the executor reading the file?

Thanks,
Ben