Hi Ted,

Thanks for getting back - I realised my mistake... I was clicking the
little drop down menu on the right hand side of the Create button (it looks
as if it's part of the button) - when I clicked directly on the word
"Create" I got a form that made more sense and allowed me to choose the
project.

Regards,

James