This is in active development, so there is not much that can be done from
an end user perspective.  In particular the only sink that is available in
apache/master is a testing sink that just stores the data in memory.  We
are working on a parquet based file sink and will eventually support all
the of Data Source API file formats (text, json, csv, orc, parquet).