Hi,

dynamic allocation is afaik not supported for streaming applications, thats
maybe a reason. See also:

https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/spark-user/201510.mbox/%3CCA+AHuKkxg44WvXZGr4MVNUxioWH3o8pZZQRTaXR=m5cb-op...@mail.gmail.com%3E

If you are using Spark 1.6 there should also be a warning about using
dynamic allocation in Streaming mode.