From: Andrew A [mailto:andrew.a...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2016 2:44 PM
To: u...@spark.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Graphx

Hi, is there anyone who use graphx in production? What maximum size of graphs
did you process by spark and what cluster are you use for it?

i tried calculate pagerank for 1 Gb edges LJ - dataset for LiveJournalPageRank
from spark examples and i faced with large volume shuffles produced by spark
which fail my spark job.

Thank you,
Andrew