What build system are you using to compile your code?
If you use a dependency management system like maven or sbt, then you should be
able to instruct it to build a single jar that contains all the other
dependencies, including third-party jars and .so’s. I am a maven user myself,
and I use the shade plugin for this:
https://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-shade-plugin/

However, if you are using SBT or another dependency manager, someone else on
this list may be able to give you help on that.

If you’re not using a dependency manager - well, you should be. Trying to
manage this manually is a pain that you do not want to get in the way of your
project. There are perfectly good tools to do this for you; use them.