Experts.
Please your valued advice.
I have spark 1.5.2 set up as standalone for now and I have started the master
as below
start-master.sh

I also have modified config/slave file to have
# A Spark Worker will be started on each of the machines listed below.
localhostworkerhost

On the localhost I start slave as follows:
start-slave.shspark:localhost:7077

Questions.
If I want worker process to be started not only on localhost but also workerhost
1) Do I need just to do start-slave.sh on localhost and it will start the
worker process on other node -> workerhost2) Do I have to runt start-slave.sh
spark:workerhost:7077 as well locally on workerhost3) On GUI
http://localhost:4040/environment/ I do not see any reference to worker process
running on workerhost
Appreciate any help on how to go about starting the master on localhost and
starting two workers one on localhost and the other on workerhost
Thanking you