For now they are for free

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

-------- Original message --------
From: Sage Meng <lkke...@gmail.com>
Date: 3/28/2016 04:14 (GMT+02:00)
To: Raymond Honderdors <raymond.honderd...@sizmek.com>
Cc: mich.talebza...@gmail.com, user@spark.apache.org
Subject: Re: Does SparkSql has official jdbc/odbc driver?

Hi Raymond Honderdors,
   are odbc/jdbc drivers for spark sql from databricks free, or the drivers
from databricks can only be used on databricks's spark-sql release?

<raymond.honderd...@sizmek.com<mailto:raymond.honderd...@sizmek.com>>:

Recommended drivers for spark / thrift are the once from databricks (simba)

My experiance is that the databricks driver works perfect on windows and linux
On windows you can get the microsoft driver
Both are odbc

Not jet tried the jdbc drivers

Sent from Outlook Mobile<https://aka.ms/blhgte>

On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 1:23 AM -0700, "Mich Talebzadeh"