Ted,

What triggerAndWait does is perform a rest call to a specified url and then
waits until the status message that gets returned by that url in a json a
field says complete.  The issues is I put a println at the very top of the
method and that doesn't get printed out, and I know that println isn't
causing an issues because there is an exception that I throw further down
the line and that exception is what I am currently getting, but none of the
println along the way are showing:

  def triggerAndWait(url: String, pollInterval: Int = 1000 * 30,

    timeOut: Int = 1000 * 60 * 60, connectTimeout: Int = 30000,

    readTimeout: Int = 30000, requestMethod: String = "GET"): Boolean = {

    println("Entering triggerAndWait function - url: " + url +

      " pollInterval: " + pollInterval.toString() + " timeOut: " +

      timeOut.toString() + " connectionTimeout: " +

      connectTimeout.toString() + " readTimeout: " + readTimeout.toString()
+

      " requestMethod: " + requestMethod)

Thanks,

KP