It sounds like when you start up spark, its using 0.0.0.0 which means it will
listen on all interfaces.
You should be able to limit which interface to use.

The weird thing is that if you are specifying the IP Address and Port, Spark
shouldn’t be listening on all of the interfaces for that port.
(This could be a UI bug? )

The other issue… you need to put a firewall in front of your cluster/machine.
This is probably a best practice issue.