Hi all!

I'm Kevin, one of contributors of Spark and I'm organizing Spark User Group
in Korea. We're having 2500 members in community, and it's even growing
faster today.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/sparkkoreauser/
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/sparkkoreauser/?__mref=message_bubble> -
Sorry, it's all Korean.

My co-organizer Sanghoon Lee (phoenixl...@gmail.com) is managing a big
event on 14th, April. It would be an event of 300+ people, and we're having
Doug Cutting (Creator of Hadoop) on that event, Dr. Kim, author of
DeepSpark: Spark-Based Deep Learning.
This is a page of the event (Sorry, it's all Korean again)
http://onoffmix.com/event/65057

My one question is, are we able to use Spark logo for printing some
stickers? (And where can we get the logo file if we can?)
I guess it would be a simple small logo sticker, and of course it's free
for participants of the event and Spark user groups.
The cost for sticker will be sponsored by SK C&C, it's one of big company
in Korea and Mr. Lee is working for, and the sponsorship is totally
non-commercial.

And any feedback is welcome for successful community & event!

Regards,
Kevin