Hi,

Like anything else your mileage varies using any tool.

To start what is your use case here (fit for your needs)? You stated that
you want to perform OLAP on large datasets. OLAP is normally performed on
large data sets anyway so I assume you already have some form of Data
Warehouse commercial or otherwise. Do you also need to do Big Data
analytics containing a variety of  data formats including un-structured
data?

HTH

Dr Mich Talebzadeh

LinkedIn *