I'm trying to get rough estimate how much data I can write within certain time
period (GB/sec).
-jan

On 05 Apr 2016, at 22:49, Mich Talebzadeh
<mich.talebza...@gmail.com<mailto:mich.talebza...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi Jan,

What is the definition of stress test in here? What are the matrices?
Throughput of data, latency, velocity, volume?

HTH

Dr Mich Talebzadeh

LinkedIn

http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com<http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com/>