Hi Divya,

That's strange. Are you able to post a snippet of your code to look at? And
are you sure that you're saving the dataframes as per the docs (
https://phoenix.apache.org/phoenix_spark.html)?

Depending on your HDP version, it may or may not actually have
phoenix-spark support. Double-check that your Spark configuration is setup
with the right worker/driver classpath settings. and that the phoenix JARs
contain the necessary phoenix-spark classes
(e.g. org.apache.phoenix.spark.PhoenixRelation). If not, I suggest
following up with Hortonworks.

Josh