Hi

I am using Amazon EMR for running Spark and would like to reproduce something
similar to the graph in the end of this link :
https://docs.cloud.databricks.com/docs/latest/featured_notebooks/Wikipedia%20Clickstream%20Data.html

Can someone help me with how to import d3 library in Spark ? I am using
Zeppelin, and looking to use Scala/R or Python with d3.

Thanks
Pooja

The Boston Consulting Group, Inc.

This e-mail message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not an addressee or otherwise authorized to receive this message,
you should not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this e-mail or
any information contained in the message. If you have received this material
in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this
message. Thank you.