Hi Shekhar,
As both of your state functions does the same thing can't you do a union of
dtsreams before applying mapWithState() ? It might be difficult if one
state function is dependent on other state. This requires a named state,
which can be accessed in other state functions. I have not gone through the
details but the PR (https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/11645)  from
Tathagat seems to be in that direction .

Regards,
Rishitesh Mishra,
SnappyData . (http://www.snappydata.io/)

https://in.linkedin.com/in/rishiteshmishra