I don't know how to do it with python, but scala has a plugin named
sbt-pack that creates an auto contained unix command with your code, no
need to use spark-submit. It should be out there something similar to this
tool.

Alonso Isidoro Roman.

Mis citas preferidas (de hoy) :
"Si depurar es el proceso de quitar los errores de software, entonces
programar debe ser el proceso de introducirlos..."
 -  Edsger Dijkstra

My favorite quotes (today):
"If debugging is the process of removing software bugs, then programming
must be the process of putting ..."
  - Edsger Dijkstra

"If you pay peanuts you get monkeys"