Hi,

Sometimes terms get muddled over time.

If you’re not using transactions, then each database statement is atomic and is
itself a transaction.
So unless you have some explicit ‘Begin Work’ at the start…. your statements
should be atomic and there will be no ‘redo’ or ‘commit’ or ‘rollback’.

I don’t see anything in Spark’s documentation about transactions, so the
statements should be atomic.  (I’m not a guru here so I could be missing
something in Spark)

If you’re seeing the connection drop unexpectedly and then a rollback, could
this be a setting or configuration of the database?