Sorry, I've been looking at this thread and the related ones and one
thing I still don't understand is: why are you trying to use internal
Spark classes like Logging and SparkFunSuite in your code?

Unless you're writing code that lives inside Spark, you really
shouldn't be trying to reference them. First reason being that they're
"private[spark]" and even if they're available, the compiler won't let
you.

--
Marcelo