The problem seems to be streamconxt.textFileStream(path) is not reading the
file at all. It does not throw any exception also. I tried some tricks
given in mailing lists  like copying the file to specified directory  after
start of program, touching the file to change timestamp etc but no luck.

Thanks
Ashutosh