Hi, all:
       I compile spark-1.6.1  in redhat 5.7(I have installed
spark-1.6.0-cdh5.7.0 hive-1.1.0+cdh5.7.0 and hadoop-2.6.0+cdh5.7.0 in this
machine). my compile cmd is:

    build/mvn --force -Psparkr -Pyarn -Phadoop-2.6
-Dhadoop.version=2.6.0-cdh5.7.0 -Phive -Phive-thriftserver

     when I use this cmd to run unit test. test hanged for a whole
night(nearly 10 hour):

     build/mvn --force -Psparkr -Pyarn -Phadoop-2.6
-Dhadoop.version=2.6.0-cdh5.7.0 -Phive -Phive-thriftserver  test

     That is the last log:

Discovery completed in 25 seconds, 803 milliseconds.
Run starting. Expected test count is: 1716
StatisticsSuite:
- parse analyze commands
Warning: fs.defaultFS is not set when running "chgrp" command.
Warning: fs.defaultFS is not set when running "chmod" command.
[...]
log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (hive.log).
log4j:WARN See http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/faq.html#noconfig for
more info.
Warning: fs.defaultFS is not set when running "chgrp" command.
Warning: fs.defaultFS is not set when running "chmod" command.
Warning: fs.defaultFS is not set when running "chgrp" command.
Warning: fs.defaultFS is not set when running "chmod" command.
Warning: fs.defaultFS is not set when running "chgrp" command.
Warning: fs.defaultFS is not set when running "chmod" command.
Warning: fs.defaultFS is not set when running "chgrp" command.
Warning: fs.defaultFS is not set when running "chmod" command.
- analyze MetastoreRelations
- estimates the size of a test MetastoreRelation
- auto converts to broadcast hash join, by size estimate of a relation
- auto converts to broadcast left semi join, by size estimate of a relation
VersionsSuite:

modify
./sql/hive/target/scala-2.10/test-classes/org/apache/spark/sql/hive/client/VersionsSuite.class
and add print statement in each beginning of function, but no message
print. Now what should I do to solve this problem?

 Thank you!