Hello Benjamin,

Have you take a look at the slides of my talk in Strata San Jose -
http://www.slideshare.net/databricks/taking-spark-streaming-to-the-next-level-with-datasets-and-dataframes
Unfortunately there is not video, as Strata does not upload videos for
everyone.
I presented the same talk at Kafka Summit couple of days back, that will
probably get uploaded soon.